Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II Recumbent / Rower
15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Doubles as a recumbent bike and a rower
- Additional upper body strengthening exercises including bicep curls, triceps kickbacks, forearm curls and more
- Attach the resistance cord under the seat for light leg presses
- 8 levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance, deluxe housing
- Multi-function electronic monitor is built into the housing for a sleeker design with a larger LCD display for easier reading
- Electronic monitor keeps you motivated by tracking speed, distance, time, calories burned, and pulse
- Molded foam-padded seat and seatback
- Rotating rowing pedals
- Foot straps on all pedals hold feet securely in place
- Extruded aluminum rowing beam
- Sturdy steel construction
- Wheels for portability
- Folds for storage
- Hand pulse sensor built into grips to measure heart beats per minute
The Stamina Conversion II Recumbent bike looks like a standard rower, with a molded, adjustable foam-padded seat and seat back, rotating rowing pedals, and an extruded aluminum rowing beam. However, the seat also doubles as a recumbent bike seat that supports your lower back while you ride, with foot straps holding your feet securely in place as you pedal.
That’s not the only thing this home exercise equipment offers the Deluxe Conversion II recumbent also offers options for working your upper body–including such exercises as bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, and forearm curls–along with a resistance cord that attaches under the seat for light leg presses.
The Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II Recumbent / Rower features eight levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance; a multifunction electronic monitor with a large LCD display that tracks speed, distance, time, calories burned, and pulse; sturdy steel construction; a hand-pulse sensor built into the grips to measure heartbeats per minute; a weight capacity of 250 pounds; wheels for easy transport; and a folding frame for quick, effortless storage.